Selling Process Explained: This process includes a detailed break down of the selling process and everything you will need to know in preparation to sell your home.
Complimentary Home Evaluation: Learn about your home’s value before making the decision to sell. Review a detailed Comparable Market Analysis that includes a comprehensive comparison of your home to similar homes in the area to establish market value.
Price Your Home: The market will ultimately determine what your home is worth (recent sales, current competition, trends, and economic conditions). Together, we determine the best and most appropriate listing price. Never pick a Realtor who promises you the highest price to get you to list with them. Pick the one who knows the market, is honest and transparent, and substantiates the price.
Market Your Home: We are your marketing agent as much as your Real Estate agent. At every part of the process – from signed listing agreement to closing – Our clients receive feedback and updates as to the marketing of their property. In order to achieve the highest price in the least amount of time, our team will provide:
- Professional Photography of the Interior and Exterior of Your Home.
- Professionally Designed Colour Feature Sheets
- Professional Staging (if required)
- Pre‐Home Inspection
- Floor Plans complete with Measurements
- Email Campaign Featuring Your Property Sent to Agents, Prospect Local and International Buyers
- A Highly Visible “FOR SALE” placed in the most prominent position possible on the property
- Direct Mail Hand Outs/Flyers
- Public Open Houses (Sat/Sun 2‐4pm & as often as you will allow them)
- Agent Open Houses: Catering/ Luncheon (Drinks & Food)
- Private Viewing Schedules
- Emails & Phone Calls to Area Top Agents
- Follow up emails/phone calls to all Realtors who have shown your property to receive feedback
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Property
- Website Exposure: www.foresthill.com, www.leveragere.com, www.toronto-annex.com, www.luxuryrealestate.com
- Social Media Exposure (Forest Hill Real Estate and The Porretta Group Pages) Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Newspaper Exposure: Annex Gleaner, National Post, University of Toronto Bulletin, Other Local newspaper
The Porretta Group will embark on an advertising and marketing campaign, on and off line including industry trades, main stream media, real estate portals, multiple listing systems, glossy publications, broker networks, social media, search engine optimization, direct mailing campaigns and much more. This will ensure maximum exposure for your property.
MAXIMUM EXPOSURE = MAXIMUM PRICE